Package Service Delivery Vault
Model Number DVCS0020
- Galvannealed-steel package delivery box
- Security-Drop Door – US Pat. 6,347,737
- Delivery agents simply open, drop and go translating to more stops per hour
- Rear key-locked access doors with
Anti-pry Posi-Lock System
- Stainless steel hinges
- Constructed of heavy-duty, 16 gauge steel
- Durable powder coated poly-hammer finish
- Colors: Black, White, Gray, Copper Vein and Sand
- Electrical knock-outs for underground feeds
Optional Features – Call for Details
- Push-button locks for access doors
- Front package access door
- Custom colors
- Also available in aluminum
- 3-point locking systems
- *Patented Information Systems
Installation Instructions PDF Download:
Tools and/or Materials Required:
- General Installation Requirements: Customers are required to contact the local Post Office before installing the mailbox to insure its correct placement and height at the street. Generally, mailboxes are installed at a height of 41 – 45 inches from the road surface to inside floor of the mailbox or point of mail entry (locked designs) and are set back 6 – 8 inches from front face of curb or road edge to the mailbox door.
- It is recommended that unit(s) are anchored to a flat, level and solid surface, such as concrete (at least 20″W x 20″D x 3″H).
- If pouring your own concrete, properly prepare site, mix concrete according to manufacturer’s specifications and make the appropriate accommodations for concrete anchor nuts and underground feed for electrical wiring/conduit, if any.
- After concrete is fully cured, open access door of unit and remove false bottom. Install 5 lag screws (5, 3/8″ x 2″) to anchor the unit to the concrete pad. Reinstall false bottom, close and lock access door.
- If veneering the unit with brick, stone or other decorative materials, properly prepare all contact surfaces and use manufacturer recommended adhesives. Surface preparation may include lightly sanding contact surfaces only until the shine has become dull or prepare a scratch-coat (contact your materials supplier for proper surface preparation).
NOTE: Do not veneer security-drop/access doors or alter the weight of the door mechanism in any way. Doing so will cause the door mechanisms to malfunction.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONSULT WITH LICENSED PROFESSIONALS INCLUDING: ELECTRICIANS WHENEVER WORKING WITH OR INSTALLING UNDERGROUND FEEDS, LAMPS, LAMPPOSTS OR ANY OTHER ELECTRICAL HARDWARE, AND LICENSED CONTRACTORS FOR VENEERING, FRAMING AND/OR OTHER INSTALLATIONS.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MAIL CARRIERS TO OPEN MAILBOXES THAT ARE LOCKED, ACCEPT KEYS FOR THIS PURPOSE, OR LOCK MAILBOXES AFTER DELIVERY OF MAIL.
The secure-drop door mechanisms and storage compartments have been design engineered to accept the most frequently sent parcels:
Note: dVault has not received any negative customer feedback relating to delivery or capacity concerns.
Click here for a drawing
Click here for a drawing
Access to the Wall Pass-thru units is from the interior of the wall or structure (Posi-Locked).
Click Here to see package-drop door mechanism.